Under Rydon Hill

Welcome to this blog about my time away from the tedium of domestic management. Once called "Tits and Things", now sub-titled "Life in Quantoxia", there's plenty of bird ringing (90%), some odd bits of general birding, some local steam trains, some personal bits and occasional 'away days' in other parts of Britain. Rydon Hill overlooks the lower valley of the Doniford Stream, where most of these activities take place.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

3s a crowd


Pass the Parcel

Grandson Thomas  is three tomorrow but the party was today. That's him in the white "cheeky" T-shirt with Nanny Newman to his left. Most of the rellies came including 'Great Uncle Roger' from N. Lincs.



Uncle Bulgaria - getting too tall for his hair

Going, I took the fastest route A421/A1(M)  and in the "back way". Jenny still beat me - all the way from Heacham. Mind you, she did have to take Timmy for a walk before the party started!



Big sister, Erin, and cousin, Jordan.

We left about 3.30. I got Shanghai-ed into bringing back an enormous box, some sort of kitchen set-up which Ali bought Tom for Xmas and which I've got to keep in the spare bedroom!


The man himself - in between dances

"I'll amuse myself, thank you"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment